Grand Designs Live celebrates 10th Birthday
Grand Designs Live, sponsored by Anglian Home Improvements, is set to return to Birmingham from 8-11 October 2015. The exhibition event, celebrating its 10th anniversary, offers visitors a chance to view the latest trends and unseen products in self-build, from kitchens to gardens and everything in-between.
The show will be returning to the NEC in Birmingham, with over 500 exhibitors across six different sectors including: Grand Build, Grand Kitchens, Grand Bathrooms, Grand Technology, Grand Gardens and Grand Interiors. With each section boasting a specialised feature, this year's Grand Designs Live is set to better than ever.
Kevin McCloud, design guru and presenter of the Channel 4 TV series, will be hosting the four-day run of the design exhibition, while architect and TV personality, George Clarke, will also be making an appearance. Designer and TV presenter Charlie Luxton and interior stylist and designers Sophie Robinson and Daniel Hopwood will also be on hand to give expert tips and tricks.
Lee Newton, CEO of organisers Media 10, said, "Our grand show always delivers the most up-to-date trends in home design, with hundreds of exhibitors there's a range of inspiration for our visitors to take in and implement in their own home designs. We are excited to be in Birmingham to celebrate our 10th birthday."
Alongside these amazing features, the show offers an array of other great attractions, including:
• Ask an Expert, sponsored by Express Bi-folding Doors – visitors can bring their property plans to the show to book and attend a free 30 minute session with an expert in any one particular field. With 30 experts present each day in areas such as architectural technology and structural engineering, budding designers can take advantage of a range of information available all under one roof.
• The Green House – dedicated to showcasing the latest in technological eco-innovations, this new feature housed within Grand Technology gives visitors the opportunity to learn more about eco tech and how it helps our environment.
• Miele Live Kitchen Experience – visitors can watch top chefs cook a variety of dishes at timed sessions throughout the show.
• Miele Kitchen Design Stage – New to 2015, visitors can listen to short seminars throughout the day from kitchen design experts, specifically about kitchen design.
• Kevin's Green Heroes – eco-friendly products are created and exhibited at the show, chosen by Kevin McCloud, and showcased in the Grand Theatre.
• Self-Build on a Shoestring – a competition in association with NaCSBA (National Custom and Self-Build Association) in which consumers are welcome to create unique, ultra-flexible self-build homes that can be expanded. The winner is awarded £5,000 during the show.
• Grand Theatre, sponsored by Airflow – Located in the Grand Village, the theatre hosts a large number of interactive sessions throughout the show, while both Kevin and George also will be hosting book signings throughout.
Grand Designs Live takes place from 8–11 October 2015 at Birmingham’s NEC. Save £4 when you book in advance. Order your tickets online: www.granddesignslive.com or call the booking hotline on 0844 854 1348.
Venue: NEC, Birmingham, B40 1NT