Grand Designs Live returns for 2016 - London Excel
Grand Designs Live, sponsored by Anglian Home Improvements, returns to London from 30th April-8th May 2016. The event, based on the hugely popular Channel 4 TV series Grand Designs, offers visitors a chance to view the latest trends and unseen products in self-build, from kitchens to gardens and everything in-between.
Visitors to the show can see over 500 exhibitors across six different sectors including: Grand Build, Grand Kitchens, Grand Bathrooms, Grand Technology, Grand Gardens and Grand Interiors. With each section boasting a specialised feature, this year's Grand Designs Live is set to be better than ever.
Kevin McCloud, design guru and presenter of the Channel 4 TV series, will be hosting the nine-day run of the design exhibition, whilst architect and TV personality, Charlie Luxton will also be making an appearance. Throughout the show, visitors can see interactive sessions from TV personalities live on stage, cookery demonstrations from Michelin-starred chefs, and gain invaluable home renovation and build advice from industry experts.
Lee Newton, CEO of organisers Media 10, said, "Our grand show always delivers the most up-to-date trends in home design, with hundreds of exhibitors there's a range of inspiration for our visitors to take in and implement in their own home designs. We are excited to be back at the Excel for the 2016 show."
Alongside these amazing features, the show offers an array of other great attractions, including:
• Kevin's Green Heroes-A collection of eco-friendly products curated by Kevin McCloud and showcased in the Grand Theatre, sponsored by Airflow.
• River Cottage Canteen-River Cottage returns to host the show restaurant with a seasonable and sustainable menu.
• Grand Village-The Grand Village is the main highlight of the show and reflects the ethos of Grand Designs; unique architecture, innovation and environmental awareness.
• Ask an Expert visitors are invited to book free 30 minute appointments with architects, surveyors, planners, garden designers, funding advisors and more, to get their project underway.
• Live Kitchen Experience-Watch top chefs and restaurateurs at work, plus discover the latest Miele appliances with daily demonstrations.
• Grand Interiors Theatre-The perfect place to learn tips and tricks from industry experts. The attraction offers everything from choosing colour- schemes right down to plastering techniques.
• Grand Build Theatre –new for 2016, visitors will be able to visit a dedicated theatre on self-build and home renovation.